|November 23 Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd Authored by: Caroline Burn|
This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information about people (called the Data Subject) with whom we work, that is not already in the public domain.
The Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide, seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
2. Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd
Investment Management Energy (UK) ltd also known as iM-Energy is a commercial energy broker this is primarily involve in business to business procurement.
3. Personal Data
“Personal data” is defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR:
“(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you information which we believe may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd uses Google Analytics and may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with services. We do not sell or broker your data
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To meet Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd contractual obligation to third parties and respond to individual’s enquiries for specific product or service.
5. Legitimate Interests Pursued by Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and the services offered by Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd to existing clients.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement without your consent. However, Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
8. Data Storage
9. Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point whilst Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing
- In the event that Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information: –
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Power Solutions (UK) Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed
• How long the data will be
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal Data is held Identification will be required
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd welcomes your views about this website and our Privacy Notice. If you want to request further information regarding our policy or wish to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection officer.
All requests should be made to:
Data Protection Officer, Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd, Suite 2 Ground Floor, 9 Waterside Business Park, Hessle, HU13 0EG
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0330 6601 396 or writing to us at the address above.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd, you have the right to complain to Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd Compliance Officer. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Investment Management Energy (UK) Ltd attention of the Data Protection Officer Telephone 0330 6601 396 or email@example.com
Telephone +44 (0)303 123 1113